As Bronz Automotive Industry and Foreign Trade Inc., to improve your experience during your use or visit to all of our online or offline channels (all aforementioned channels will be collectively referred to as “Media”) on the www.bronzotomotiv.com website (“Site”), We use certain technologies (“cookies”) to improve your experience in the extensions of the site, in our applications or in the digital environment.
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“GDPR” or “Law”).
For a detailed information on the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company; You can access the Protection of Personal Data Clarification Text and Privacy and Security Policy Text.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site and applications.
- Analyzing the Site and applications, increasing the performance of the Site and applications. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and applications and to provide ease of use. For example, remembering search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
Cookies Used on Our Site and Applications
“Cookies” are small text files and are collected by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and allow the system to recognize you when you visit our website again. Cookies are only used to track your visits to our website; they do not identify you and remain anonymous as long as you do not provide your personal information. These cookies do not damage the internet user’s hard disk and do not contain viruses. This data cannot be associated with individual users. The registration and preservation of the information provided by individual users voluntarily is carried out with the consent of the users themselves.
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and applications. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site and applications.
The use of certain cookies is essential for the correct functioning of our site and applications.
These cookies allow you to personalize the services offered on our site by remembering your preferences and choices on the site and application. For example, it allows us to remember your language selection on our site or the font size you have chosen when reading a text.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve your use of our site and applications and the services we provide to you by analyzing performance. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can detect which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and possible problems.
Information on how you can manage your preferences regarding the cookies used in the medium is as follows:
- Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach the general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences regarding cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Media.
- Click to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies via mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners pursuant to Article 11 of the GDPR Law,
- learning whether personal data is processed,
- requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
- to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear, even though it has been processed in accordance with the GDPR and relevant legislation, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can forward your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company via our e-mail address email@example.com. Your request will be finalized within 30 days and a response will be sent. As a rule, requests are met free of charge; As stipulated in article 7 of the Communiqué; “If the application of the person concerned is to be answered in writing, up to 10 pages are not charged. A transaction fee of 1 TL may be charged for each page over 10 pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the data controller cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium. In accordance with its provisions, the Company may charge a fee.
Last Update Date: 26.10.2021