- Our Values
Competent, reliable, creative, stakeholder-oriented, entrepreneurial, innovative, branding, continuity.
- OUR BUSINESS ETHICS
Integrity and honesty are our primary values in all our business processes and relationships. We act with integrity and honesty in our relations with our employees and all our stakeholders.
Confidential and proprietary information; It includes information about BRONZ OTOMOTİV that may create a competitive disadvantage, trade secrets, financial and other information that has not yet been disclosed to the public, information about personnel personal rights and information within the framework of “confidentiality agreements” concluded with third parties.
As BRONZ AUTOMOTIV employees; we take care of protecting the privacy and private information of our customers, employees and other relevant persons and organizations we work with. Protects confidential information regarding BRONZ OTOMOTİV’s activities and uses this information only for BRONZ OTOMOTİV purposes; we share this information with the relevant persons only within the concerned authorities.
When leaving our company, as our responsibility, we do not release confidential information and documents that we have.
- Conflict of Interest
As BRONZ OTOMOTİV employees, we aim to stay away from conflicts of interest. Taking advantage of our current mission; we do not derive personal benefits from individuals and organizations with whom we have business relations, personally, through our family or relatives. We do not engage in business activities based on an additional financial interest other than BRONZ OTOMOTİV Company. We avoid using the name and power of BRONZ OTOMOTİV for personal benefit.
In the event of a potential conflict of interest, we apply these methods when we believe the interests of interested parties can be safely protected through legal and ethical methods. When in doubt, we consult our manager, the Human Resources Department or the Ethics Committee.
- Our Responsibilities
In addition to our legal responsibilities; we take care of fulfilling our responsibilities listed below towards our customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, society, and humanity on behalf of BRONZ OTOMOTİV.
- Our Legal Responsibilities
All of our current activities and transactions at home and abroad are carried out by the laws of Turkish Republic, within the framework of international law, and provide accurate, complete and understandable information to legal regulatory institutions and organizations in a timely manner.
While carrying out all our activities and transactions, we are at an equal distance to all kinds of public institutions and organizations, administrative formations, non-governmental organizations and political parties without any expectation of benefit, and we fulfill our obligations with this sense of responsibility.
- Our Responsibilities Towards Our Customers
We work with a proactive approach that focuses on customer satisfaction and responds to the needs and demands of our customers in the shortest time and in the most correct way. We deliver our services on time and under the conditions we promised; we approach our customers within the framework of the rules of respect, honor, justice, equality and courtesy.
- Our Responsibilities Towards Employees
We ensure that employees’ personal rights are fully and correctly used. We approach our employees honestly and fairly, and commit to a non-discriminatory, safe and healthy working environment. We make the necessary effort for the personal development of our employees, support them to volunteer for appropriate social and social activities with the awareness of social responsibility, and observe the balance between business life and private life.
- Our Responsibilities Towards Our Suppliers/Business Partners
We act fairly and respectfully, as expected from a good customer, and show due diligence to fulfill our obligations on time. We carefully protect the confidential information of the people and organizations we do business with and our business partners.
- Our Responsibilities Towards Our Competitors
We compete effectively only in areas that are legal and ethical, and we avoid unfair competition.
We support efforts to ensure the targeted competitive structure within the society.
- Our Responsibilities Towards Society and Humanity
Protection of democracy, human rights and the environment; education and charity work, the elimination of crime and corruption are very important to us. With the awareness of being a good citizen, we act sensitively as a pioneer in social issues; we try to take a role in non-governmental organizations, services for the public interest, and appropriate activities on these issues. We are sensitive to the traditions and cultures of Turkey and the countries where we carry out international projects. We do not accept bribes or gifts in excessive price on purpose, etc. in our products and services.
- Our Responsibilities Towards the Name of “BRONZ OTOMOTİV”
Our customers and other stakeholders trust us for our professional competence and integrity. We try to keep this reputation at the highest level.
We offer our services within the framework of BRONZ OTOMOTİV policies, professional standards, commitments and ethical rules, and we show the necessary dedication to fulfill our obligations.
We make sure to serve in areas we believe we are and will be professionally competent, and we aim to work with customers, business partners and employees who meet the criteria of accuracy and legitimacy. We do not work with those who harm the morality of the society and harm the environment and public health.
We express our company’s views only, not our own, that we are speaking on behalf of our company in front of our interested parties.
When we encounter complex situations that may put BRONZ OTOMOTİV at risk, we first consult the Ethics Committee.
BRONZ OTOMOTİV employees cannot be a board member or auditor in companies outside the Company without the approval of the management; cannot take office in competitor or companies with which the company has business relations.
Managers who are in a position to make a hiring decision cannot hire their spouses, close relatives and relatives of these people.
Employees can make speeches, use social media accounts, and write professional articles on subjects that are not related to the company and its activities and are not contrary to its policies. In order to use the company name in these activities, approval from the General Manager is required.
Company employees cannot be active in any political party, individually and voluntarily.
Employees may make personal financial or moral aid and/or donations to third parties outside the Company, and may take part in charitable organizations.
It is unacceptable for the employees to harm the Company by using their powers for the benefit of themselves and/or their relatives and out of the care expected from them.
Employees cannot directly or indirectly derive personal gain from the purchasing and sales activities of the Company and from all transactions and contracts to which it is a party.
Employees may not engage in acts and behaviors contrary to morality, law and BRONZ OTOMOTİV Company discipline.
BRONZ OTOMOTİV’s interests are taken into account in the use of resources on behalf of the company. Company assets, facilities and personnel cannot be used outside the Company, under any name and for the benefit of anyone, without the benefit of the Company. The principle of “saving in all matters” is applied by all personnel.
The right use of resources for the benefit of the Company also requires the right use of time. During business hours, company employees use their time well and do not spare time for their private work during business hours.
Managers other than the owner of the company cannot assign employees for their personal work.
It is essential that no special visitors are accepted during working hours. Employees are required to complete the negotiations for compulsory visitors in a reasonable time in connection with the subject of the visit and in a way that does not hinder the work flow.
Relations with Other Persons with which the Company Has a Commercial Relationship
Private business relations cannot be entered into with the Company’s customers, subcontractors or suppliers and other persons and/or organizations with which the Company has commercial relations, personal borrowing money and/or goods/services cannot be borrowed, and money and/or loans cannot be borrowed from other persons and/or organizations with which the Company has commercial relations or goods/services cannot be provided.
The following points are taken into consideration in relations with customers; Even in favor of the customer, a transaction cannot be made without the knowledge of the customer, and even if it is in favor of the company, the weaknesses of the customer cannot be exploited, and no profit motive can be sought by giving incomplete or incorrect information to the customer.
Company personnel may not request gifts from other persons and/or organizations with whom the Company has commercial relations, and may not imply; No gifts, money, checks, property, free vacations, special discounts, etc. cannot accept. Personal aid and donations cannot be accepted from any person or organization that has a business relationship with the Company.
In relations with the media, giving a statement to any broadcasting organization, making an interview, seminar-conference, etc. Participation as a speaker is subject to the approval of the company’s senior management. No personal gain can be obtained from these activities.
Gift Acceptance and Giving Policy
It is essential that BRONZ OTOMOTİV employees do not accept gifts or benefits that may affect their impartiality, decisions and behaviors, and do not attempt to provide gifts and benefits to third parties that may have such effects. The principles of practice defined below regulate the gift exchanges that may be made with the third parties and organizations with which the employees of the Company have business relations and determine the principles to be applied in this regard.
- It is forbidden for the employees of the company to receive all kinds of benefits and gifts with or without economic value that affect or may affect their impartiality, performance and decision-making while on duty, with a value of more than 50 EUR.
- Receiving, giving or offering bribes and/or kickbacks is unacceptable under any circumstances.
- BRONZ OTOMOTİV Company employees are prohibited from accepting gratuitous or borrowed money from subcontractors, suppliers, consultants, competitors or customers, and meeting travel expenses, event expenses and similar payments.
- The gifts and promotional materials to be given to other 3rd parties by BRONZ OTOMOTİV are approved by the top management. No separate authorization is required for the distribution of approved gifts and promotional materials.
- In exceptional cases where local cultural values require reciprocal gifts exceeding the values specified in the company policy, these gifts can only be accepted on behalf of the Company and with the approval of the Company’s senior management. In any case, the exchange of gifts should be made in accordance with the local culture.
- Company confidential information is not spoken in public places such as cafeteria, resting place, service cars and similar places.
- Confidential information is classified according to their degree of confidentiality, it is clearly stated in the content of this information. Company personnel know the degree of confidentiality of the information they obtain due to their duties and act in accordance with this confidentiality. When there is hesitation in terms of confidentiality, a higher confidentiality class is acted upon and the relevant manager’s opinion is sought when necessary.
- If information is shared with third parties and/or organizations for the benefit of the company, a confidentiality agreement is first signed or a written confidentiality commitment is obtained from the other party in order to ensure that the responsibilities of these individuals and organizations regarding the security and protection of the shared information are understood.
- Unfounded statements and/or gossip about persons or institutions cannot be made. 5. The wages, fringe benefits and similar personal information of the personnel, which reflect the company policy and are personal, are confidential and cannot be disclosed to anyone other than the authorities. Personal information is sent to the individual. It is strictly forbidden for the personnel to disclose this information to others or to pressure other employees to disclose the information.
- Creating and Maintaining a Fair Working Environment
BRONZ OTOMOTİV considers the creation and maintenance of a fair working environment for its employees as one of its most important priorities. It is aimed to increase the success, development and loyalty of the employees by creating a fair, respectful, healthy and safe working environment in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations. The following application principles are at BRONZ OTOMOTİV.
Sets out the basic principles for establishing and maintaining a fair working environment.
- Company practices comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding employment and working life. Company employees also fulfill all legal requirements within the scope of their activities and act in accordance with legal regulations.
- BRONZ OTOMOTİV employees human resources policies and practices; recruitment, promotion-transfer-rotation, remuneration, rewarding, social benefits etc. ensures that all other practices are fair.
- It is unacceptable to discriminate among employees within the organization based on language, race, color, gender, political opinion, belief, religion, sect, age, physical disability and similar reasons.
- A positive and harmonious working environment that supports cooperation is created in the company, and conflict environments are prevented, enabling people with different beliefs, thoughts and views to work in harmony.
- The private life and personal spaces of the employees are respected.
- In addition to all kinds of immunities of the employees, physical, sexual and emotional immunities are also taken into consideration.
- No employee can demand privileged practices, show any privileges to anyone, or be subjected to a special practice due to different gender, religion, language or race. It is unacceptable to make concessions by making use of differences such as gender, religion, language, and race.
- It is ensured that the physical working environment and conditions of the workplace are healthy and safe for all employees.
III. EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES
BRONZ OTOMOTİV -ETHICS and related policies and procedures have determined the ethical rules in detail about how we should behave and how we should do our job. Compliance with these rules is the primary responsibility of all employees. In this direction, all BRONZ OTOMOTİV employees;
Acting in accordance with laws and regulations in all circumstances,
Reading the BRONZ OTOMOTİV Code of Business Ethics, knowing, understanding, internalizing and acting in accordance with the rules, principles and values contained therein, • Learning the general and business-related policies and procedures applicable to the company, • Potential for himself or others Consulting the manager and human resources about violations,
Promptly report potential violations of self or others; to convey their notices on these issues, either anonymously or in writing, to their manager, human resources and/or the Ethics Committee,
It has the responsibility to cooperate with the Ethics Committee in ethical investigations and to keep the information related to the investigation confidential.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF WHITE COLLAR MANAGERS
BRONZ OTOMOTİV managers have additional responsibilities beyond the responsibilities defined for the employees within the framework of ethics. Accordingly, managers;
Ensuring the creation and maintenance of a corporate culture and working environment that supports ethical rules,
To set an example for the implementation of ethical rules with their behaviors, to train their employees on ethical rules,
Supporting its employees in submitting their questions, complaints and notifications about ethical rules,
To provide guidance on what to do when consulted, to consider all notifications and to forward them to the Ethics Committee as soon as it deems necessary,
It is responsible for ensuring that the business processes under its responsibility are structured in a way that minimizes the risks related to ethical issues and to implement the necessary methods and approaches to ensure compliance with ethical rules.
- ETHICS COMMITTEE MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
Ethics Committee Members at Bronz Otomotiv: It consists of the owner and partners of the company. Ethics Committee Members;
Providing direction and consultancy on questions and issues raised by employees on ethics within the company,
To refer the non-compliances that cannot be resolved within the company or whose solution requires investigation, to the Ethics Committee,
Contributing to the resolution of internal ethical non-compliances received by the Ethics Committee upon the request of the Ethics Committee,
To report ethical questions and non-compliances to the Ethics Committee regularly or when requested, together with the results,
Responsible for being the contact person from the company in the investigations of the Ethics Committee and providing the necessary support to the investigations.
Ethics Committee Members