Bronz Otomotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc. respects the privacy of your personal data, attaches importance to data security, and this is among the priorities of our company. For the purpose of processing and protecting this personal data, the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 of our customers, potential customers, website users, employees, employee candidates, BRONZ ex-employees, interns, company shareholders, company officials, business partners, group company employees, visitors, we adopt the principles of collection, processing and preservation according to the regulations envisaged in.
Therefore; We recommend that you carefully read this text, which explains how we process your personal data, with whom we share it, and how you can exercise your rights.
All kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to BRONZ, including those who benefit from our services, can be recorded, stored, updated for certain clear and legitimate purposes in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, in accordance with the law and honesty, and within the framework permitted by the legislation, with our company. As long as your relationship continues, it can be processed and shared with third parties.
As BRONZ, we determine the information we obtain from you in the capacity of “Data Controller” within the scope of our relationship with you, as defined in the Personal Data Protection Law.
In this clarification text;
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person
Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, all kinds of operations performed on data, such as classification or prevention of use.
Explicit Consent: It refers to the consent that is based on information and freely expressed regarding a certain subject.
Cookie: Small files that are saved on users’ computers or mobile devices and help store preferences and other information on the web pages they visit.
Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 “GDPR”: The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette on 7 April 2016,
Board: Personal Data Protection Board,
Data Processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
Relevant Person: The real person whose personal data is processed,
Contact Person: The person who liaises with the institution and related persons. The contact person is not the representative of the Data Controller. The contact person is the person who does not have the authority to act on behalf of the data controller and to whom the requests from the Authority are notified. (It is not an evaluation authority for questions and requests from Data Owners, it is only in the position of providing the contact.)
BRONZ: Bronz Otomotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc.
- DATA SPEAKER and Contact Person
BRONZ Otomotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc.
Başkent OSB, Başkent Bulvarı No:14 Malıköy / Sincan – Ankara TURKEY
Phone: +90 312 354 28 89
Registered Email (KEP): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: ………………………………
Name and surname: ………………………….
Email: Phone: …………………………
As Bronz Otomotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc.;
The Constitution of the Republic of Turkey of the personal data of our customers, potential customers, website users, employees, employee candidates, ex-employees of BRONZ , interns, company shareholders, company officials, business partners, group company employees, visitors and 3rd parties, which we are responsible for, We attach importance to securing, collecting, processing, transferring and destroying within the framework of international agreements to which it is a party and the relevant legislation, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
In this framework, your personal data that you share with us can be processed in accordance with GDPR 6698, limited, relevant and measured for our activities and purposes, transferred to third parties in the country and abroad, stored, used for profiling and can be classified.
4.1. Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data in accordance with Articles 4, 5 and 6 of GDPR 6698;
In cases expressly stipulated by the laws, in order to fulfil our legal obligations regarding the establishment or performance of the contract, for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, for our legitimate interests or provided that it has been made public by you (relevant persons), it may be processed with express consent, unless there are processing conditions. In addition, all your personal data processed are;
- In accordance with the law and the rule of honesty,
- Accurate and up-to-date,
- For certain explicit and legitimate purposes,
- In connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
- They will be kept for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
- Your personal data may be processed by our company for the following purposes without compromising our quality;
- Execution of occupational health and safety activities
- Planning and follow-up of work carried out with business partners, dealers or suppliers
- Creation and execution of customer records
- Execution of customer relations and follow-up of corporate governance activities,
- Management and follow-up of customer requests and complaints,
- Ensuring Business Continuity,
- Follow-up of contract processes,
- Follow-up and execution of legal processes and communication processes with official institutions,
- Providing legal and commercial security
- Developing and improving the services offered by our company,
- Determination and implementation of commercial and business strategies,
- Conducting market research,
- Planning and organizing activities to ensure and/or increase loyalty to products and services,
- Continuing business and operations,
- Execution of sales and purchasing processes,
- Fulfilment of the warranty obligation,
- Designing contractual processes such as sales and after-sales support with you as our customers, execution and follow-up of all necessary transactions, execution of contract processes and planning and execution of operational processes related to sales.
- Creating and updating efficiency reports by obtaining information about customer-based developments
- Planning and organizing activities to ensure and/or increase loyalty to products and services,
- Execution of company activities and procedures,
- Realization of finance and accounting transactions,
- Execution of financial, accounting and financial transactions, including invoicing activities related to sales, realization of risk management,
- Execution of internal audit processes,
- Fulfilment of notification obligation to relevant/authorized public institutions,
- Execution of job and internship application and evaluation processes,
- Creation of workplace personnel file and execution of on-the-job processes,
- Execution of Human Resources processes,
- Fulfilling the obligations arising from the employment contract and legislation for the employees,
- Conducting Training Activities,
- Execution of physical security processes,
- Planning information security processes, creating and managing information technology infrastructure,
- Conducting risk management,
- For logging activities,
4.2. Collection Method and Legal Reason of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, fully or partially automatically, or by non-automatic means, provided that it is part of any data recording system, for the above-mentioned purpose and scope.
Within the framework of the execution of commercial processes; contact forms, fair organizations, business cards, supplier information request forms, other commercial documents, payment information and documents, valuable documents, employee and trainee candidate application forms, resumes, electronic mail, İŞKUR and private employment offices (Kariyer.net, etc.), Headhunter service providers, online website, Cookies/Cookies created by our own site, Tracking Cookies/Tracking Cookies created by third parties (eg Hotjar), site usage measurement systems (eg Google Analytics), various contracts, mobile applications, consumer complaint forms are collected verbally, in writing or electronically through various methods, which can be obtained from outside our company, including our customers, suppliers and other 3rd parties.
Your personal data we collect; GDPR art. 5/2-c – In order to establish a contract and fulfil its requirements, GDPR art. 5/2-ç – To be able to fulfil our legal obligation, GDPR art. 5/2-f – We operate within the framework of our company’s legitimate interests or for the purposes stated above with your explicit consent.
4.3. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data; For BRONZ to be responsible with it, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, in accordance with the GDPR and the legislation in force, by taking data security measures such as protecting data, preventing unauthorized access and preventing their unlawful processing;
To authorized public institutions and organizations in accordance with the obligations and needs arising from the legal legislation, to intermediary financial institutions for the purpose of assessing financial risks, to independent audit firms for the purpose of conducting audit processes, to institutions that provide intermediary / agency services in business travel and organization, fair processes, our business partners, suppliers, It can be transferred to our shareholders and local/international organizations that we receive support from in our business processes, domestic/foreign organizations and other third parties that receive services within the scope of relevant contracts to carry out activities as subsidiaries and/or direct/indirect domestic/foreign BRONZ.
4.4. Your Personal Data We Process
Identity Information: Your name, surname, your T.C. identity number, mother’s name, father’s name, place and date of birth, personnel registration number and other information provided to the Company with your express consent.
Contact Information: Your residence address, workplace address, telephone number and e-mail address, REGISTERED EMAILaddress, and if available, your mobile phone number, fax number or other communication channels that you have provided with your consent so that we can contact you.
Your Employment and Education Information: The application form you have filled in for application to the Company (job application, internship application…), within the scope of the registration document and/or in the job application forms sent to the Company’s official e-mail address email@example.com or provided by the Company. by using online or other physical application methods, your identity information, information about your job status, contact information and your education status (such as “Undergraduate, graduate, physics department graduate”) and the course/seminar information you have attended, your certificate information and your national or your international exam results.
Your Financial/Financial Information: Obtained for the purpose of payment of salaries and fringe benefits, refund of excessive and improper payments, realization of payments to be made from the revolving fund, and payments in external assignments; bank name and branch information, bank account number information, IBAN number information.
Audio/Visual Information: Regarding the event in conferences, seminars, theatre performances, exhibitions, debates and similar events organized by the Company; Static or flowing images and/or voices of the place where the event takes place and the participants for purposes such as promoting, announcing and disseminating the event, and audio/visual information provided by the cameras installed to ensure security at the Company’s headquarters, branches and representative offices. The audio/visual information obtained at the said events may be used on the Company’s website, on the social networking platforms used by the Company, and in the works published by the Company, provided that it does not exceed the Company’s activities and is limited to the purpose of the event. Or, it can be sent to third parties (printing house, publisher, institution, organization…) to be printed/published with the permission and under the control of the Company. This method of use will not cover security camera footage, and before the relevant audio/visual personal data is used (for example, at the beginning of the event), the participants will be informed separately and their explicit consent will be obtained.
Special Quality Personal Data: Special quality personal data regarding health, criminal convictions and security measures are processed for persons with disabilities who are employed within the body of the company in order to fulfil their employment obligations arising from legislation and for whom a conviction decision has been made and/or security measures have been applied.
Although the Company does not have any other direct purpose of processing sensitive personal data other than these purposes, religion, dress-clothing, philosophical your beliefs, political opinions and health data (for example, clothes, devices and prostheses that can be seen from the photo), your reference information and other sensitive information that you voluntarily specify in a document provided by the Company.
4.5. Storage and Deletion of Data
In accordance with the legislation, the relevant personal data must be kept for certain periods. For this reason, it is our company’s responsibility to keep personal data in accordance with the legislation and for the required time. These retention periods are defined in detail on the basis of data in the personal data inventory prepared. Personal data is retained for the period stipulated in the legislation or required by its purpose. The data is stored physically or electronically. Necessary security measures have been taken for the storage and preservation of data and a secure environment has been provided by our company. Personal data whose retention period has expired are destroyed (deletion/destruction/anonymization) in 6-month periods.
Your Rights as a Relevant Person
Within the framework of GDPR 6698 Article 11
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the GDPR legislation,
- When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data by correcting incomplete or incorrect data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to demand that this damage be remedied.
Your request regarding the use of these rights;
It will contain the identity and address information of the applicant, (Documents proving your identity must be attached.),
The subject you request will be related to you in person,
If you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard and your authority will be documented,
In a way that your request is clear and understandable;
- By personally applying to Bronz Otomotiv Inc. with a wet signed petition,
- With your wet signed petition to be sent by mail to our company’s address “Başkent Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Başkent Bulvarı No:14 Malıköy / Sincan – Ankara TÜRKİYE”,
- By filling out the Information Request Form at www.bronzotomotiv.com,
- By sending it to our firstname.lastname@example.org address from the e-mail address previously notified to Bronz Otomotiv Inc. and registered in our system,
- You can send it to our registered e-mail address email@example.com using a registered e-mail (KEP) address and secure e-signature or mobile signature.
Within the scope of the above article, depending on the nature of your request, the request will be finalized as soon as possible (within 30 days at the latest) free of charge or according to the conditions in the fee schedule to be determined by the GDPR Board.
As the person concerned, in case the application is rejected, the response is found insufficient or the application is not answered in due time, in accordance with Article 14 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data 6698; You can make a complaint to the Board within thirty days from the date you learn the answer or, in any case, within sixty days from the date of application with the approval of the person.
Pursuant to article 28/2 of GDPR 6698; In the following cases, personal data owners cannot claim their other rights mentioned above, with the exception of the right to demand the compensation of the damage:
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation.
- Processing of personal data made public by the personal data owner. Personal data processing is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulation duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institution, based on the authority given by the law.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budgetary, tax and financial matters.
- OTHER MATTERS
In the processes within the scope of the Clarification Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data, the relevant legal regulations in force on the processing and protection of personal data will be applied with priority.
The Clarification Text is published on the website “www.bronzotomotiv.com” and made available to the relevant persons. In order to adapt to the changing conditions and legislation, changes and updates can be made in the Clarification Text and can be presented to the relevant people via the above-written website.
Bronz Otomotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc.
Last Updated: 26.10.2021