CLARIFICATION TEXT OF THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Bronz Automotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc. respects the privacy of your personal data, attaches importance to data security, and this is among the priorities of our company. For the purpose of processing and protecting this personal data, the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 of our customers, potential customers, website users, employees, employee candidates, BRONZ ex-employees, interns, company shareholders, company officials, business partners, group company employees, visitors, we adopt the principles of collection, processing and preservation according to the regulations envisaged in.
Therefore; we recommend that you carefully read this text, which explains how we process your personal data, with whom we share it, and how you can exercise your rights.
All kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to BRONZ, including those who benefit from our services, can be recorded, stored, updated for certain clear and legitimate purposes in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, in accordance with the law and honesty, and within the framework permitted by the legislation, with our company. As long as your relationship lasts, it can be processed and shared with third parties.
As BRONZ, as defined in the Personal Data Protection Law, we determine the information we obtain from you in the capacity of “Data Controller” within the scope of our relationship with you.
In this clarification text;
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, all kinds of operations performed on data, such as classification or prevention of use.
Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 “KVKK”: The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
Institution: Personal Data Protection Authority
Board: Personal Data Protection Board,
Data Processor: The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
Relevant Person: The real person whose personal data is processed,
Contact Person: The person who liaises with the institution and related persons. The contact person is not the representative of the Data Controller. The contact person is the person who does not have the authority to act on behalf of the data controller and to whom the requests from the Authority are notified. (It is not an evaluation authority for questions and requests from Data Owners, it is only in the position of providing the contact.)
BRONZ: Bronz Automotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc.
- DATA OVERSEER
Data Overseer: BRONZ Automotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc.
Başkent OSB, Başkent Bulvarı No: 14 Malıköy / Sincan – Ankara TURKEY
Phone: +90 312 354 28 89
As Bronz Automotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc.;
The Constitution of the Republic of Turkey for the personal data of our customers, potential customers, website users, employees, candidates, ex-employees of BRONZ, interns, company shareholders, company officials, business partners, group company employees, visitors and 3rd parties, which we are responsible for, is subject to the Constitution of our country. We attach great importance to securing, collecting, processing, transferring and destroying within the framework of international agreements to which it is a party and the relevant legislation, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
In this framework, your personal data that you share with us can be processed, transferred to third parties in Turkey and abroad, stored, used and classified for profiling, in accordance with KVKK 6698, in a limited, relevant and proportionate manner for our activities and purposes.
- Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data in accordance with Articles 4, 5 and 6 of 6698 KVKK;
In cases expressly stipulated by the laws, in order to fulfill our legal obligations regarding the establishment or performance of the contract, for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, for our legitimate interests or provided that it has been made public by you (relevant persons), it may be processed with express consent, unless there are processing conditions. In addition, all your personal data processed;
- In accordance with the law and the rule of honesty,
- Accurate and up-to-date
- For certain express and legitimate purposes,
- In connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
- They will be kept for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
- Your personal data may be processed by our company for the following purposes without compromising our quality;
- Execution of occupational health and safety activities
- Planning and follow-up of work carried out with business partners, dealers or suppliers
- Creating and executing customer records
- Execution of customer relations and follow-up of corporate governance activities,
- Management and follow-up of customer requests and complaints,
- Ensuring Business Continuity,
- Follow-up of contract processes,
- Follow-up and execution of legal processes and communication processes with official institutions,
- Legal and commercial security
- Developing and improving the services offered by our company,
- Determination and implementation of commercial and business strategies,
- Conducting market research,
- Planning and organizing activities to ensure and/or increase loyalty to products and services,
- Continuing business and operations,
- Execution of sales and purchasing processes,
- Fulfillment of the warranty obligation,
- Designing contractual processes such as sales and after-sales support with you as our customers, execution and follow-up of all necessary transactions, execution of contract processes and planning and execution of operational processes related to sales
- Creating and updating efficiency reports by getting information about customer-based developments
- Planning and organizing activities to ensure and/or increase loyalty to products and services,
- Execution of company activities and procedures,
- Performing financial and accounting transactions,
- Execution of financial, accounting and financial transactions, including invoicing activities related to sales, realization of risk management,
- Execution of internal audit processes,
- Fulfillment of notification obligation to relevant/authorized public institutions,
- Execution of job and internship application and evaluation processes,
- Creation of workplace personnel file and execution of on-the-job processes,
- Execution of Human Resources processes,
- Fulfilling the obligations arising from the employment contract and legislation for the employees,
- Conducting Training Activities,
- Execution of physical security processes,
- Planning information security processes, creating and managing information technology infrastructure,
- Risk management,
- For logging activities,
- Storage and Deletion of Data
In accordance with the legislation, the relevant personal data must be kept for certain periods. For this reason, it is our company’s responsibility to keep personal data in accordance with the legislation and for the required time. These retention periods are defined in detail on the basis of data in the personal data inventory prepared. Personal data is retained for the period stipulated in the legislation or required by its purpose. The data is stored physically or electronically. Necessary security measures have been taken for the storage and preservation of data and a secure environment has been provided by our company. Personal data whose storage period has expired are destroyed in 6-month periods. (delete/destroy/anonymize)
Your Rights as a Relevant Person (İlgili Kişi Olarak Haklarınız)
6698 Within the framework of Article 11 of KVKK,
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
- When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data with the correction of incomplete or incorrect data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If you suffer damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to demand that this damage be remedied.
By filling out the petition containing your request to use these rights or the Information Request Form at www.bronzotomotiv.com;
It will contain the identity and address information of the applicant, (Documents proving your identity must be attached.),
The subject you request will be related to your person,
If you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard and your authority will be documented,
In a way that the matter you request is clear and understandable;
You can send it to our company’s address “Başkent Organize Sanayi Bölgesi Başkent Bulvarı No:14 Malıköy / Sincan – Ankara TÜRKİYE” in writing or by sending an e-mail from your e-mail address defined in our system. Within the scope of the above article, depending on the nature of your request, the request will be finalized as soon as possible (within 30 days at the latest) free of charge or according to the conditions in the fee schedule to be determined by the KVK Board.
As the person concerned, in case the application is rejected, the response is found insufficient or the application is not answered in due time, in accordance with Article 14 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data 6698; You can make a complaint to the Board within thirty days from the date you learn the answer or, in any case, within sixty days from the date of application with the approval of the person.
Pursuant to article 28/2 of 6698 KVKK; In the following cases, personal data owners cannot claim their other rights mentioned above, with the exception of the right to demand the compensation of the damage:
The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation.
Processing of personal data made public by the personal data owner. Personal data processing is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulation duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institution, based on the authority given by the law.
The processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budgetary, tax and financial matters.
- OTHER MATTERS
In the processes within the scope of the Clarification Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data, the relevant legal regulations in force on the processing and protection of personal data will be applied in priority.
The Clarification Text is published on the website “www.bronzotomotiv.com” and made available to the relevant persons. In order to adapt to the changing conditions and legislation, changes and updates can be made in the Clarification Text and can be presented to the relevant people via the above-written website.
Bronz Automotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc.