1) All content of bronzotomotiv.com site; text, graphics, logos, pictures, photographs, figures, technical and scientific drawings, audio clips, animation, video and music recordings, software, program codes; external appearance, design, system and technical elements; all content compilations of the site on the basis of collection, editing and assembly; industrial designs, including but not limited to, works containing rights arising from any Intellectual and Artistic Works Law, belong only to Bronz Automotiv Industry and Foreign Trade Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “BRONZ”), with all rights reserved, BRONZ is protected by all existing and enacted legislation of the Republic of Turkey, especially the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works No. 5846, international copyright and trademark laws and international agreements.
In whole or in part, without the written consent of BRONZ, the elements in the site content listed above, direct or indirect use, citation, copying, reproduction, modification, storage, uploading, posting, distribution, transmission, republishing, display, adaptation, processing, representation, holding for commercial purposes, selling or encouraging the acts, facilitating the realization of these acts is forbidden. Printouts of the pages of the site can be obtained for personal use.
2) BRONZ states that all kinds of prices, information, pictures, standard, optional, explanations, news and recommended sales prices of BRONZ on the website are for promotional and informative purposes only, and that this information is valid on the latest update of the website, and declares that these prices does not create a sales offer and that the information specified in the site content does not constitute any guarantee and / or commitment. The site user accepts that he will not claim any damage from BRONZ under any name by declaring that the information on the website is not correct and / or that he has been damaged directly or indirectly based on this information. BRONZ has the right to change, delete or cancel the rules and information about the site without prior notice. It is recommended to contact BRONZ at phone number: (312) 354 2889 and e-mail address: [email protected] to obtain up-to-date information.
3) BRONZ has taken all necessary precautions, within the available means, to ensure that the website is free of viruses and virus-like software. The user is obliged to supply his own virus protection system in order to ensure his ultimate security. In this context, the user accepts that he is solely responsible for all errors and direct or indirect consequences that may occur in his own software and operating systems due to logging into the BRONZ website, without the right to recourse to BRONZ.
4) BRONZ may directly or indirectly collect the personal information of the user, if the user provides the information requested by BRONZ through the “contact form” in the contact section of the website content, when the user visits the website. BRONZ agrees to keep the personal information provided through the contact form on the site confidential and not to transfer it to third parties. BRONZ will use this information to respond to the requests of users who fill out the form, to inform users about BRONZ products and to reach users. In addition, BRONZ may transfer this information to other international company groups and authorized dealers within its body for the same purposes. In the event that BRONZ requests information through the official authorities for the purpose of investigation against the user and/or it is determined by BRONZ that the user has made any electronic sabotage or attack that will prevent the operation of BRONZ systems and/or change the operation, In case of detection by BRONZ, BRONZ has the right to investigate the identity information of the user and report it to the legal authorities.
7) Electronic records of BRONZ will be accepted as evidence in disputes that may arise between BRONZ and site users. Ankara Courts and Enforcement Offices will be authorized to settle any dispute that may arise between the parties and the laws of the Republic of Turkey will be applied.